|Inches||Centimeters||Approx. Bra Size|
|XS/S||26 - 28||66 - 71||32A,B|
|S/M||28 - 30.7||71 - 78||32C||34A,B,C|
|M/L||30.7 - 33.5||78 - 85||34D,DD||36A,B,C|
|L/XL||33.5 - 37.7||85 - 96||36D,DD||38B,C,D,DD|
- Too tight: If the band digs into your skin and leaves chafing marks, then it may be too tight.
- Too loose: If the band rides up in the back and there are wrinkles in the fabric, your band may be too loose. Make sure the band fits flat against your ribcage and fits a little more snug than a non-sports bra.
- Great fit! If the band is firm fitting and lies straight across your back, you’ve got the right fit. You should also be able to fit your finger under the band with slight pressure.
- Too tight: If the band digs into your shoulders, there’s an excessive amount of tissue bulging from the armpit area, or the band sits on your breasts, then your straps may be too tight.
- Too loose: If there’s a gap between the skin and strap while standing straight, and there’s an excessive amount of wrinkles in one or more places in the fabric, then your straps may be too loose.
- Great fit! If the straps are in constant contact with your skin and you’re able to fit your finger under the straps with slight pressure, then you’ve got the perfect size.
- Too small: If your breasts spill out of the cup and feel excessively compressed, then your cup size may be too small.
- Too big: If the cups are too big, there may be one or more big wrinkles in the fabric.
- Great fit! If the cups fully cover your breast tissue, sit flush against your skin with a smooth transition from bra to chest, and create an overall nice breast shape, then you’ve got the perfect fit.
Find my fit video
Did you know? Studies reveal that nearly 70% of women aren’t wearing the right size bra. Selecting the right size is critical for your comfort, long-term breast health, performance, and signal quality. Watch our sizing video now and follow our guidelines to assess your assets.
OMbra Starter Kit
Kit includes everything you need to get started on your journey toward mindful running - one OMbra, OMbox and micro USB charger. Your OMbox is interchangeable with any OMbra, so why not choose more than one color?
The app is currently available for iOS.
The ultimate sports bra
The Smart Sports Bra For Mindful Running
- Sensors embedded in the band of the OMbra capture full heart rate signature and breathing.
- Movement and steps are captured by an accelerometer located in the OMbox.
- Once you pair your OMbox with the OMrun app, the OMbox clips on to the OMbra using 5 secure connectors and records your body's data.
- The OMbox streams your real-time data via Bluetooth to your iPhone.
- Only OMrun uses heart rate and breathing to calculate your personal Ventilatory and Anaerobic Thresholds, which differ from woman to woman.
- By knowing your personal thresholds, OMrun can guide you to run within your own Smart Zones.
- Running in your Smart Zones will help you maximize progress and burn more fat while helping to reduce risk of injuries and unnecessary fatigue.
- OMrun also helps you improve your Breathing Rhythm by tracking how in-sync your breaths are with your steps. OMrun's run recap provides you with a detailed report of your run, including information on basic metrics such as pace, distance, calories burned, and even more advanced metrics such as breathing rhythm, cadence and stride length.
Quick care guide
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle and hang to dry. Do not: wash inside out, wring, bleach, use fabric softener, iron, or dry clean.
82% polyester | 18 % spandex
Exclusive of trimming